It's called uu hair extensions and it is full of products. Here you can find extensions for all tastes. Let's look together:
On this site you can find extensions for all women:
- lace wigs
- clip in hair extensions
- micro loop hair extensions
- pre bonded hair extensions
- tape hair extensions
- hair weave
In this post I want to show you some cheap clip in hair extensions full head:
I decided to show the three extensions that I like the most. Here is the first one:
This is a Clip In Hair Extensions, the material is 100% Remy Human Hair, the weight is 140g, the length is 26 Inch and the texture is straight. In the package there are 10 pieces: one 8" wide wefts (4 clips per weft), two 6" wide wefts (3 clips per weft), three 4" wide wefts (2 clips per weft), four 2" wide wefts (1 clips per weft).
Having hazel eyes I think it's the color that fits me the most. If I had green eyes it would be perfect. Not all women look good with brown hair. I chose this extension because it is the most similar to my natural hair color. Having them cut I'm sure I would be really good.This color is really cute and full of light. I would love to use these clips. My boyfriend would remain fascinated by my hair, I'm sure.
Here you can find all the pieces that you'll receive:
It's important know how to wear clip in hair extensions:
- Use your index fingers or a comb to make a U shaped part on the back of your head that spans from ear to ear. This U shaped part is known as a "track". Snap open each clip on one of your wefts
- Now place the clips along the line below your "track" and snap shut. The grip teeth in the clip should capture your own hair and secure the weft to your head
- Once all of your clips are bound, make another track and add in another weft following the same procedure. Continue to add wefts until the desired style is achieved
- Generally, three to four tracks are optimal to achieve a full layered look. Most people choose to add in wefts from the top of the head (often around the top of the ear) and work their way down
- Once the back is finished, you may use the single clip pieces to fill in the sides or the back as needed. Side pieces do not need to align to the tracks you made for the back of your head, but can be placed wherever you feel you need to add volume.
Obviously it is important to take care of their hair for extensions:
- Be Extremely Gentle: when caring for hair extensions, brushing or styling the extensions gently can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up. It is best to care for them more than you would your own hair
- Wash with Moisturizing Hair Care Products: wash your extensions a maximum of 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products. Because your extensions are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep your hair in good condition, this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing
- Use a Heat Protectant: use a heat protectant on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair
- Deep Condition: once a week, carefully put your extensions in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes then rinse and let dry naturally - using a blow dryer will damage them if used too much. If necessary, put the dryer on a cool setting (almost as if it was wind)
- Keep Ends Trimmed: as careful as you are, your human-hair extensions will most likely get split ends. To avoid letting the damage move up the hair shaft, trim the ends every 6-10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors, or go to a hairstylist.
Let's see some cheap clip in human hair extensions like this one:
This is a Clip In Hair Extensions, the material is 100% Remy Human Hair, the weight is 180g, the length is 24 Inch and the texture is straight. In the package there are 10 pieces: one 8" wide wefts (4 clips per weft), two 6" wide wefts (3 clips per weft), three 4" wide wefts (2 clips per weft), four 2" wide wefts (1 clips per weft).
Price: $ 157.55
As soon as I saw this color I fell in love immediately. It's a kind of ash blond slightly caramelized. I'm not a lover of the blond doll style. In many women find it really awful.
This color is really special and unusual. This color make me think of the acress Nicole Kidman. It seems her hair color. It's the perfect color for all those women with clear skin and freckles. Personally I do not think would look good on my face because my skin is always tanned. Here you can find a little focus on the clips. They are very easy to wear!
On the site you can read some reviews like this one:
"This hair is absolutely beautiful & it had fast shipping. I love it, hair is really long"
Clicking on cheap real human clip in hair extensions I will show you my last choise:
This is a Clip In Hair Extensions, the material is 100% Remy Human Hair, the weight is 180g, the length is 18 Inch and the texture is straight. In the package there are 10 pieces: one 8" wide wefts (4 clips per weft), two 6" wide wefts (3 clips per weft), three 4" wide wefts (2 clips per weft), four 2" wide wefts (1 clips per weft).
This is a beautiful jet black. That's the color I always wanted. Some time ago I tried to dye my hair in black but I hadn't got this effect. Finally we have a beautiful black, non-trivial and finally bright. Often the problem of black is its brightness. Some hair dyes make the hair off but with these clips you will not have any problem.
Price: $ 130.55
Which extensions you prefer?